Bealls - Item not at all like what was pictured. Poor Quality.
"I ordered a beachscape in a jar with little lights.The "driftwood" was 4 round wooden dowels ??
The "coral" was little foam balls on a wire. The box had previously been returned by someone else as the battery was not attached to the top and was opened. I took pictures and sent the item back with a letter. I received the computer generated email that my card was refunded.
That was my first item purchased from Bealls You would think customer service would have contacted me personally some how. I still haven't seen my review of the Beachcrest on their website.
I will never order anything from them again."
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..."
- "I chose Safelite because we had a great previous experience. So, we called them and they came out to my wife's work to fix the windshield. Upon completion I notice..."
- "I was reading through the reviews during the process of ordering my second Craftmatic bed. Our first was a dual king in 1995. My husband and I loved..."
- " I drove my KW to this authorized KW dealership to replace two steel coolant lines. After they performed the repairs and less than a mile down the road, I returned..."
- "i took my truck in on aug 12,2009 for a tire and alignment i was charged 69.99 for the alighnment that was never done i have the pieces from another..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."