"I ordered a beachscape in a jar with little lights.The "driftwood" was 4 round wooden dowels ??

The "coral" was little foam balls on a wire. The box had previously been returned by someone else as the battery was not attached to the top and was opened. I took pictures and sent the item back with a letter. I received the computer generated email that my card was refunded.

That was my first item purchased from Bealls You would think customer service would have contacted me personally some how. I still haven't seen my review of the Beachcrest on their website.

I will never order anything from them again."

This reviewer shared experience about "not as described, poor quality, and i had to pay to return it " and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $34. The author is overall dissatisfied with Bealls and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about bealls beachcrest lightscape led light jar from Bealls was quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bealls.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Bealls to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bealls?

Comments